Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Preparing for Christmas Vacation.

Just one more week to go and it's already christmas vacation! got many things up my sleeve this coming break.... maraming schedule ika-nga.. naguguluhan rin ako kung pano ko pagkakasyahin lahat lahat hehehe.. one of the priorities is my visit to a good friend's house in Cebu... I'm really excited about this one.. considering the fact that i've never been there and that's really one of the top places i wanted to visit in the Philippines, I heard kasi na marami dung tourist spots, nice beaches, and caves... which I am always hopeful to explore someday =) I wonder how it feels to go there and spend Xmas with my friend if ever na matuloy kami... marami daw handaan dun pag pasko.. sabi nya hehehe...

What's more is the fact that I'm going there alone for the first time... the feeling of excitement and not being sure what to expect gives a really good adrenaline pump. Kinakabahan ako kasi it's my first time riding a plane alone... heheh wish me luck ;-)

If ever i got pictures during my trip there.. I'll gladly post it here in my blog.. 'till then, hope you would have a nice moment this christmas too! ;-)

3 comments:

Márcia Cobar said...

beautiful header picture!

. said...

Welcome to blogspace Vexer. Kinagagalak kitang makilala. :) Hope to see you soon.

VeXeR said...

@Marcia
Thanks marcia hehe. Welcome to my blog =)

@Mugen
Me too hehehe salamat bro =)