Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL Oxens!!!

2008 was a really great year, we all had our share of good and bad moments.. as for me, 2008 is a very dynamic year, was an unforgettable one.. full of new experiences and bad memories all in one. I feel as if 2008 was as long as 3 years compressed in one, long due to the fact that too many things happened this year.. perhaps too long to elaborate in this blog, just to share some..

1.) I had 3 relationships in 2008, 3 short relationships that didn't last long.. but for some reasons, i still had communication to 2 of my exes =)

2.) This year i really got buffed up in the gym.. and I reached my top weight in my whole life! I was so happy because I was typically a hard-gainer and gaining weight / muscles is my no. 1 problem ;-)

3.) Dec 23, 2008.. my first time riding a roller coaster at Enchanted Kingdom. It was a really adrenaline pumping experience!

4.) Oct - Nov 2008, a really depressing part of my life.. i got sick worrying of my special friend... di na kasi siya nagpaparamdam... and i love that person so much.. to my depression, i got sick and too lazy to eat.

5.) I met a special friend that surprisingly had a huge impact in my life.. my friend and I had a "special relationship" that must and will last through time =)

6.) Our dog "Apoche" Died.. probably of old age =(

7.)Nov 2008, faced the unexpected dilemma of being torn between two lovers... i met this person that made me question my faithfulness and loyalty to my current lover.. it was really a difficult and painful choice.. as i chose the new person i met =( i know.... I'm very bad =( and i'm guilty of what I've done

Well just some of the things that happened here and there.. quite tired to type 'em all here, hehehe.. it's 5:24AM here and quite sleepy na.. well .. I just hope that we will be facing a bright and prosperous 2009. And may we all change for the better =) Happy New Year guys !

No comments: