Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Ang bilis nga naman ng panahon no? parang kailan lang ay pinagdiwang natin ang kaarawan natin.. then sa isang iglap.. eto nanaman at dec 5 na! that's my birthday =) sadly my parents weren't able to celebrate due to the reason na meron silang tour sa hongkong at china exactly at my birthdate! what a bummer =( pero ok lang... malaki nanaman ako kaya di ko na kailangan ng mga ganun hehehe.. cash nalang! lols. a simple text from my classmates is enough to make my day. Pero hey, maybe time didn't took my birthday for granted, instead i recently knew a friend that gave me a new outlook in life, he really made me feel alive again.. in the context of the simple things that i haven't noticed before... this person made me realize the positiveness of life that i ignore before i met him =) itago nalang natin siya sa pangalang McDo.. kasi LuvKohToh! hahaha korni!

I remembered when i first met that person, just one regular night at gateway cubao. At first, McDo was a really shy quiet type person, maybe due to the fact na nakikiramdam lang siya, kung ano talaga ang ugali ko.. pero nung nakilala ko na siya, i realized that McDo is one of a kind, true to himself person that values friendship with all his heart =) During our meet-up, i really got the chance to know him.. and realize that he really a treasure to keep.. for he is a person full of kindness and a good heart.

After that day, we stayed connected through text and YMs.. almost never missing a day without a single text or mack at YM. Every passing time i feel as were getting closer to each other, and as I start to know him, i realize the goodness that he is.. how valuable our friendship is to last long.. for a lifetime. Then the day came when we realize its time for us to meet again (miss na kasi namin makita ang isa't - isa sa personal hehehe)

We met each other last dec 7... we watched Jame's Bond and really literally payed the whole cinema room for just the 2 of us... wala kasi talagang tao that day, probably watching pacman vs dela hoya match hehehe... after that awesome movie, Mcdo invited me to a place very special to him.. i remembered him telling me that that was the place where he would usually spend his days studying for an upcoming exam... i kept thnking about it till i realized that it was near the breakwaters... along the way, we passed over the breathtaking Quirino Grandstand.... there's something so serene about the place, i felt solace.... as if my problems faded for some time.. giving may to the relaxing atmosphere of the place. the place is filled with kites and people enjoying the relaxing scene of the place.. one look and i already knew why he liked the place, its a really beautiful place especially during sunsets... after some time we made our way to the old baywalk.. there we spent the rest of our time speaking with each other, an essential part of knowing more about the person whom you got interest in.. especially in my case, i really want to know McDO more.. for he is a really interesting person.. and a memorable friend =)

Night falls at the baywalk... we watched the fireworks in MOA sparkling at the distant .... waving over the nightswept bay.. as if, telling us that christmas time is about to start.. giving a heart welcoming feeling that is the essence of the season..

We ate dinner at shakey's and McDo ordered a special dinner for two.. for me it was one of the greatest day i ever imagined happening in my life.. he gave a spark to my birthday and really made me feel special that day.. im really thankful that i knew him.. for he is a real friend for me to keep and to treasure =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hallo! ikaw pala yung kinukwento nya sa blog nya.. hehe..
nakakatuwa naman kayo
belated happy birthday!


>>marco

VeXeR said...

Hehehe thanks marco! =)