Sunday, December 21, 2008

ABCD of me... stolen from my friend lol

A - Age: 22... kaka birthday ko lang nung dec 5 yay happy birthday para sakin!

B - Bands I'm Listening To Right Now: snow patrol, coldplay, mymp

C - Career: still an IT student.. dapat graduate na ko eh.. nagshift pa kasi... tsk

D - Drink or Smoke: drinker lang.. pero ocassionally. red horse favorite ko :D

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: ung mga humble at di hambog

F - First Crush: jovy casupanan from my elementary school spsm hehehe (i still have a crush on you! hehehe )

G - Gadgets: nokia 6300 (chinaphone), my priced monster gaming pc (dual-core amd x2, 2mb ddr2 ram, geforce 9800 512mb, 160gb sata.. lol pinagyabang eh no)

H - Hobbies: watching movies, playing online games (esp. dota add me sa gg: VeXeR), meeting new people and learning from them, exploring and experiencing NEW THINGS (I love this the most!)

I - In love: hmmmm :-D

J- Junk Food You Like: cheezy junkfoods! and pizza (is that junk food?) cheese burgers, chocolates esp

K - Kidz - hmm too early to say....


O - One Wish You Have Now: i wish to be taller ahahaha!

P - Phobias: helminthophobia (fear of being infested with worms! kadiri! hehehe) centipedes, flying cockroaches, bunton ng butiki

Q - Favorite Quote: It's better to love and get hurt than to never experience being loved at all

R - Reasons To Smile: I have many friends who loves me and accepts me for who I am =) I also have the best family in the world =) and I got a very very SPECIAL FRIEND =D thank GOD for those ;-)

S - Sleeping Time: hahaha constantly 3am

T - TV Channels: ETC, ABS-CBN, GMA, Discovery Travel and Living, HBO

U - Unknown Fact About You: Power ranger ako!

V - Vegetable You Hate: ampalaya! it taste gross hehehe

W - Worst Habit: sleeping up late every day.. bad sleeping habit... laging horny hahaha joke

X - X-rays You’ve Had: chest and elbow xray (nakomang kasi ako.. nafracture ung left elbow ko dati nung sa larong doktor wak-wak)

Y - Yummy Foods: anything with CHEESE!! pizza, cheeseburger, i also love italian cuisine very much (linguini, carbonara etc.. ) , i like sushi and california makki (brings back memories heheh ;-p)

Z - Zodiac Sign: The Archer

No comments: